. Just wondering- Are you an early bird or a night owl ? Early birds or morning people are those who swear by Benjamin Franklin’s advise that “Early to bed and early to rise, makes a man healthy, wealthy, and … Continue reading →
A Tale of Two Cities
Step into My Parlour, Said the Spider to the Fly…
Climbing Up the Hill
Social Awareness Campaigns and Ethics
RSS - Posts
RSS - Comments
Enter your email address to follow this blog and receive notifications of new posts by email.
1. स्वयमेव मृगेन्द्रता l
2. Give a man a fish, feed him for a day.
3. मृदङ्गो मुखलेपेन करोति मधुरध्वनिम् l
4. Live In The Moment
5. The Fearless Lion Cubs
6. Learning, wealth and strength
7. A Zero Can Not Stand Alone
8. कृशे कस्यास्ति सौहृदम् l
9. Emulate the Flowers
10. Square Pegs in Round Holes
11. संस्कृता वाण्येका समलङ्करोति l
12. Optimum Blend of the Old and the New
13. वक्तारो दर्दुरा यत्र तत्र मौनं हि शोभनम् |
14. Socrates: ‘The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing.’
15. Do We Want a Fish Eat Fish Society?
Get every new post delivered to your Inbox.
Join 29 other followers