. Andrew Newberg, head of the Center for Spirituality and the Mind at the University of Pennsylvania, explains in his new book “How God Changes Your Brain,” how not only the religious, but even atheists can enjoy the benefits of … Continue reading →
A Tale of Two Cities
Step into My Parlour, Said the Spider to the Fly…
Climbing Up the Hill
Social Awareness Campaigns and Ethics
RSS - Posts
RSS - Comments
Enter your email address to follow this blog and receive notifications of new posts by email.
1. स्वयमेव मृगेन्द्रता l
2. Give a man a fish, feed him for a day.
3. मृदङ्गो मुखलेपेन करोति मधुरध्वनिम् l
4. Live In The Moment
5. The Fearless Lion Cubs
6. Learning, wealth and strength
7. A Zero Can Not Stand Alone
8. कृशे कस्यास्ति सौहृदम् l
9. Emulate the Flowers
10. Square Pegs in Round Holes
11. संस्कृता वाण्येका समलङ्करोति l
12. Optimum Blend of the Old and the New
13. वक्तारो दर्दुरा यत्र तत्र मौनं हि शोभनम् |
14. Socrates: ‘The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing.’
15. Do We Want a Fish Eat Fish Society?
Get every new post delivered to your Inbox.
Join 29 other followers